0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In New York, the evening temperature was -4°C. During the night, the temperature dropped by 7°C. What was the lowest temperature that night?
2. Work out the following calculation:
1.2 + 1.3 + 0.25 =
3. Work out 5390 x 0.28 =
4. Work out 1509200 ÷ 53.9 =
5. It costs £35.55 to buy nine identical books. How much would it cost to buy seven of these books?
6. Write down the prime numbers in this list: 7, 17. 18, 31, 33, 51, 54
Answer: [ , , , ]
7. Find the common factors of 12 and 20.
Answe: [ , , ]
8. Mike visits Oscar every 4 days, while Narinda visits every 5 days. If they both visited today, how many days will It be before they visit the same day again?
9. The price of a holiday increases from £320 to £364.80. Find the percentage increase.
Answer: % increase
10. Three friends win $6000 between them. They decide to share the money in the ratio 3: 5: 4. Calculate the amounts they receive.
3 parts $ ]
5 parts $
4 parts $
I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.