At Anywhere Academy International we understand the challenges of our student that haven’t yet achieved their core subjects and the need to support learners at the earlier stages of their education. I acknowledged the importance of giving our students high-quality and sustainable education in a safe and secure environment in which to excel, especially now with the current COVID-19 outbreak.
In response to the COVID- 19 and the impact on students life we have expanded our services, as follows:
- Support to our inner-city learners, by opening doors to ‘Access to advantage’ through supplementary home online tuition
- Online 1-2-1 tuition to students that may be struggling
- Liaise with teachers and parent to best support the learner
- Support teachers’ workload from managing online and offline delivery
- Design online delivery according to your standards and requirements. All our teachers are qualified tutors in the following subjects: Mathematics, English and Science. Some of the tutors have examiner responsibilities
- All our tutors have enhanced DBS and adhere to professional standards as well as the safeguarding of learners
We also have developed an emergency plan for schools in the event of the coronavirus outbreak in schools to move to an online learning platform.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news in education:
Tes.com keeps us informed about our educational industry. It is packed with news, resources, training and so much more.
We are living through different times, therefore, there is bound to be frequent changes. We advise you to stay tuned with governmental changes.
Ofqual is the organisation that ensures that all accredited qualifications are regulated. You can find their latest updates.