Mock exams this time around is as important as your national exams, but they can be tough. This blog post has some top tips on how to make the most of it!
Even though it will be initially graded by teachers it will be verified by awarding boards so you want to be ready, calm and confident when you sit the exams.
A2i Academy Team advises all the students to follow the following habits not solely for exams, but as a means to get things done.
It is important that you stay refreshed and hydrated before going in, as well as afterwards. Drink plenty of water throughout the day from a bottle on hand and remember to remove any labels as they won’t be allowed during exams.
- Stay calm when you get to the exam hall early. You don’t need any more stress or anxiety than what you already have, so keep your cool!
- Drink plenty of water: It’s important to stay hydrated during mock exams, and also throughout the rest of the year.
- Eat brain foods: You need energy for those long hours in school so make sure that you’re eating things like eggs (which contains protein), almonds (good fats) and spinach (vitamin A).
- Get plenty of sleep: Sleep is important when it comes to your health and wellbeing, but it’s also a good way of preparing for exams.
- Try out revision techniques: There are lots of different ways that you can revise for Mock exams – try some new ones to see what works best!
- Use our planner to help you organise your day and keep you accountable, also add to it downtime, not everything is about work, work, work…. Click Here: https://a2i.academy/a2i-academy-success-planner-template/
- Plan your day the night before, this will help you to stay on track and have a good routine.
Make time for breaks during long study sessions, it’s important not to overwork yourself because that can lead to burnout (which is very bad).
Take care and enjoy the journey!